Keep the North Shore Sane

This blog will be about the North Shore of Oahu. The focus will be on the politics, economics and lifestyle of the North Shore. The North Shore is such a small place, people are often intimidated and do not speak their mind. Here you can speak your mind. I accept guest posts either by name or anonymously as long as they are not obscene. Let's argue, let's be opinionated and let's really dig down into the issues that affect our lives here on the North Shore of Oahu.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Thank You Erasers.

I am not sure if these heroes of the North Shore want to let people know their names. They are the "Erasers".

The Erasers are covering over gross, disgusting grafitti from Camp Erdman, past Turtle Bay Resort and over to the Crouching Lion. Sometimes it seems to me that they cover up those cowardly scrawls as soon as they go up.

I don't know how they got rid of the disgusting graffiti mess at Waimea, but they did.

I know who these people are, but I do not want to give them the accolades they deserve unless they want me to.

ERASERS - IF YOU WANT YOUR PROPS, LET ME KNOW VIA EMAIL. IF SO, I WILL PRAISE YOU FROM THE LOFTIEST PERCHES.

ERASERS, - IF YOU WANT TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS (LIKE I DO), THANK YOU, MAHALO, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK, GOD BLESS YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home