Keep the North Shore Sane

This blog will be about the North Shore of Oahu. The focus will be on the politics, economics and lifestyle of the North Shore. The North Shore is such a small place, people are often intimidated and do not speak their mind. Here you can speak your mind. I accept guest posts either by name or anonymously as long as they are not obscene. Let's argue, let's be opinionated and let's really dig down into the issues that affect our lives here on the North Shore of Oahu.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Turtle Bay/Kuilima Developement Website Is Up and Running

I'll clicked over the Turtle Bay's development website and it appears to be live - http://www.kuilimainfo.com/. I could not get the video to run very well and I have Road Runner. I got frustrated and turned it off, maybe someone can tell us what is says?

Anyway, they have posted just about every bad thing that has been said about the development and their answers are there as well.

I'm sure this will just enrage those who are angry and back up those who want it.

If anyone changes their mind about this project by even a itsy bitsy teeny weeny amount, I'd really like to hear it.

Just put your thoughts in a reply or send me and email and I'll post it if you wish or keep it to ourselves.

Toegee-Jon hapamother@yahoo.com

2 Comments:

  • At 12/18/2006 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I saw the video. It worked for me online, and they played it at an employee meeting I attended. It basically gives the history of how the whole development came about, and what their overall vision is. If it is true, there is a lot of inaccurate information out in the media. I'm not sure those that strongly oppose the development really want to hear about the plans or initiatives. I'd suggest exploring the site, watching the video and force them to live up to the entire package. What they've put together is far from perfect, but it could be a hell of a lot worse. Housing, jobs, open space, and a sustainable economy are all positives. Make the rest of it transparent, and there could be enough balance to ensure the country stays country.

     
  • At 12/18/2006 8:43 PM, Blogger Toegee-Jon Midpoint said…

    WOW.

    Thank you so much Anonymous employee for posting an intelligent and well thought out response. I wish there were more of them.

    Please feel free to come by any time and share your thoughts. The North Shore needs to hear from you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home