Keep the North Shore Sane

This blog will be about the North Shore of Oahu. The focus will be on the politics, economics and lifestyle of the North Shore. The North Shore is such a small place, people are often intimidated and do not speak their mind. Here you can speak your mind. I accept guest posts either by name or anonymously as long as they are not obscene. Let's argue, let's be opinionated and let's really dig down into the issues that affect our lives here on the North Shore of Oahu.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

I Will Be Posting Again!

It is amazing what a little trip will do. So, the Post below, where I gave up, is now officially old, moldy news.

Thanks to all of you who emailed me to to keep on truckin. I really appreciate it and I will pay you back with words of wisdom.

Linda Lingle, are you delusional, lying or ignorant? Are you campaigning for the next open US Senate seat? Will you do anything, say anything and protest anything to win?

Stay tuned, this space is getting hot.

3 Comments:

  • At 5/19/2008 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome back. I rarely agree with you, but I love to read what you have to say. It keeps me thinking. Thanks.

     
  • At 5/20/2008 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yup, same here. I'd prefer to see Kawela Bay undeveloped and ag land remain ag land. But, every argument needs a counterpoint so it's good to read your points of view. Some good insight into deeper issues on the North Shore.
    By the way, what's the scoop on Kamehameha Schools developing new homes and retail space somewhere near Chun's reef. Saw this on local news 2 weeks ago.

     
  • At 5/22/2008 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's right there by Kawailoa ranch--"rural residential", whatever that means. Check this site for the documents they've posted:
    http://www.ksbe.edu/nsplan/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home