Keep the North Shore Sane

This blog will be about the North Shore of Oahu. The focus will be on the politics, economics and lifestyle of the North Shore. The North Shore is such a small place, people are often intimidated and do not speak their mind. Here you can speak your mind. I accept guest posts either by name or anonymously as long as they are not obscene. Let's argue, let's be opinionated and let's really dig down into the issues that affect our lives here on the North Shore of Oahu.

Friday, July 27, 2007

I'm Back

I don't know why, but I find it really hard to post while I am on the Mainland. I just got back from one of my longest just leisure trips I have ever taken there - about a month.

I keep up with the news via The Advertiser, Star Bulletin, Ian Lind's Blog, Hawaii News Reporter, Honolulu Weekly. And of course the protest sites. So, I am informed and engaged but my muse must be in the North Shore air.

Missed some big news. Just before I left the word was that Starwood was going to buy Turtle Bay but no deal. I also missed my favorite event - The Haleiwa Arts Festival. I've had some thoughts percolating so I hope you have your "Steely Knives So You Can Kill The Beast" (this is a hint about where I was) when I offer you up some red meat of controversial opinions.

Aloha everyone.

2 Comments:

  • At 7/30/2007 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad you're back. I've missed your rants/musings. They always force me to think more clearly and know what I beleive and why.

     
  • At 7/31/2007 9:10 PM, Blogger Toegee-Jon Midpoint said…

    Thank you very much. That is absolutely the nicest thing anyone has said to me on this Blog.

    Getting people to think and talk is what I want to try and do.

    Please share more thoughts,feel free to ask for a post as well.

    Aloha,

    Toegee-Jon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home